Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please make sure that you read both sections of this page before puchasing.
This course is sold by Tranceform Psychology (the seller) to you (the purchaser or user) under the following terms and conditions:
- We make no kind of guarantee that you will achieve the outcome that you want from the purchase of this course. This is due to the fact that any outcome that you do achieve will be the result of the work that you do to promote and consolidate your own internal changes using the information contained within the course.
- The purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other individual other than the purchaser or user (the purchaser and user may not be the same person, if, for example, it is purchased as a gift for another user).
- The course materials are copyright and must not be copied or shared in any way.
- The course is authored by a clinically experienced, post-graduate applied psychologist and has been written with the explicit intent of helping the purchaser or user to develop a greater understanding of the core principles and practices of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) in order to alleviate psychological suffering or to better achieve goals in life.
- Peer reviewed research carried out within the field of self-help therapies strongly indicates the value and efficacy of self-directed programmes of CBT but also recognises that partcipants of self-help programmes vary in terms of application, understanding and willingness to make changes.
- Access to the course materials is on a restricted time basis which commences at the point of first authorised registration. Once your registration is approved, you will have twelve months (one full year) to use the course after which time, access will be closed.
Authorisation Process Following Purchase
Acces to this online CBT course is managed manually by our office in the UK so please bear in mind the following:
- Once you have purchased the course using the PayPal button, we will receive a notification of sale from PayPal.
- Following receipt of this notification we will send details of how to register as a member on the course to the e-mail address in the PayPal sale notification.
- Once you have registered as a member, we will receive a further notification from the website software that a new member requires authorisation to use the course.
- As soon as we receive this request, we will authorise your membership and once again send you an e-mail to confirm that your membership is live and you can start to use the course.
Please bear in mind that this process can take anything from a few hours to a few days depending on the time and day of purchase and your global location as there may be a significant time difference between our countries.
If you are experiencing what you believe is an unreasonable delay in geting access, please send an e-mail directly to me at;
and I will get onto the matter as quicly as possible.
Back to the PURCHASE Page >>>
About the Course Author
Paul is an academic and practicing psychologist with both a BSc. (Hons) and a Master's MSc. (Distinction) degree in Applied Psychology.
He has been offering clinical psychology and counselling to private clients along with a small team of therapists from the Tranceform Psychology offices in Wombourne near Wolverhampton since 2009.
The Science of Behaviour Change
Find out more about the science under-pinning behaviour change here.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Find out more about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Here.