Challenge Your Existing Beliefs About Yourself
Right at the start of this course you took three quizzes.
One of those quizzes measured your sense of self-esteem.
In other words, it measured things that you BELIEVE about yourself (not that are TRUE about yourself).
When you got the results of the quiz you should have listed the numbers of the questions for which you gave ‘low self-esteem’ responses.
Go to page 13 of the Online workbook.
There you will find the questions from the self-esteem quiz and how whether each response measured high or low self-esteem.
Key Points in Module Four >>>
Module 4 Site Map
This map provides you with shortcuts to each page in the module.
- Self-Esteem is NOT Truth
- That Doesn’t Sound or Look Like Me!
- The Origins of Self-Esteem
- Our Internal Dialogue
- What’s the Character of YOUR Internal Voice?
- If it’s Harmful to Them, it’s Harmful to you
- True and False Identities
- So Which is the True Identity?
- The Skills and Attributes We Allocate to our Identities
- Strategies for Boosting Self-Esteem
- The Cycle of Low Self Esteem
- Analysing the Cycle of Low Self Esteem
- Analysing the Rules for Living
- Are My Rules Helping Me?
- Changing the Rules
- Beliefs Are Just Beliefs
- Check and Verify the Evidence
- Analyse the Pros and Cons of the Rules
- Ditch the Past
- Lost in the Shopping Mall
- Process Positive Experiences
- The Flaws in Christophers Coping Strategies
- Processing the Positives
- Processing Positives as A New Habit
- Challenge Existing Self Esteem Beliefs
- Key Points in Module Four
- Test Your Understanding of Module Four